You’ve deposited your money into your casino account, you’ve played the games you want to play, and now you want to withdraw your winnings. Here comes the tough part of choosing the right casino for you. Which online casinos actually pay out when it comes down to it? And which ones do it fast? We’ve compiled a list of the top fast paying casinos for Canadian players to help you out with exactly that. These casinos deliver on your money, and they make it a priority. Sign up with an online casino that you know will have your back at all times.
Fastest Paying Casinos for Canadian Players
- Regular Tournaments and Rewards
- Multi-tiered VIP Program
- Over 700 Casino Games
- Over 1500 Casino Games
- Accepts Interac, Instadebit & ecoPayz Payments
- Fast Withdrawals
- Accepts ecoPayz & Interac Payments
- Huge Collection of Over 2100 Casino Games
- Very Wide Range of Popular Gaming Providers
- Accepts Interac Payments
- Spin the Wheel of Rizk to Win Prizes
- Weekly Rizk Races for Big Rewards
- Accepts Interac Payments
- Generous Welcome Bonus
- 11 No Deposit Free Spins
- No Wagering Requirements
- OJO Plus Pays Back on Bets
- Top Gaming Providers for CA Players
- Fantastic Range of Gaming Providers for CA Players
- Accepts iDebit & Interac Payments
- Free Spins Used on Book of Dead
- Special Highroller Bonus 50% up to C$2000
- Exclusive VIP Program
- Over 1000 Casino Games
- Over 1300 Casino Games
- VIP Program With Loads of Perks
- Wide Range of Popular Gaming Providers
- Accepts Idebit, Interac and Ecopayz Payments
- Large selection of exciting games
- Generous promotions
- Big Cash Bonus & Extra C$10 Free Cash
- Massive 1500 Casino Games Collection
- Excellent Customer Support Reputation
How to Choose a Casino Banking Method?
There are many factors that go into choosing not only the best casino for banking but also the best banking method.
It’s an essential combination that boils down your casino experience into being either an incredibly fun one, or a really negative one. When all is said and done, there are principally three important factors when it comes to choosing both the casino and the payment method.
- How safe is the payment method and casino?
- How long will it take the casino to process my payment?
- What payment methods can I choose to withdraw my money?
Safety and Security
Any semi-decent online casino uses 128-bit SSL encryption technology in order to secure your payment information.
This also extends to the personal information you provide to create your account. More importantly, it makes sure that any monetary transactions cannot be intercepted by a third party. Of course, this is absolutely vital when trusting a casino with your banking details.
All of our recommended casinos use encryption in order to make payments secure.
Unfortunately, not every payment method extends its services to all countries around the world.
For example, PayPal is not available in South Africa. Neteller isn’t available in Canada, and so on. The list of inclusions and exclusions is a considerable one, and before making your banking choice, you need to know all the facts. One of the most common issues for Canadian players, for instance, is that they can only use credit cards like Visa and Mastercard for banking. However, the casinos we’ve chosen have more options for CA players. Options which are both more straightforward to use and also faster.
Last but definitely not least, is the efficiency of the processing method. Certain casinos will inform you that their average waiting time for withdrawals is between 24 – 48 hours. Of course, this isn’t even including the time it then takes your financial institution to process the money. Some casinos take even longer than 2 days to do this. Obviously, as a player who wants to access their winnings as soon as possible, the shorter the casino processing time-window, the better.
The point of this article is that we’ve condensed these three factors for you in order to select only the best of the best. Our top-list of online casinos only recommends the safest, most easily accessible, and fastest when it comes to payments. These fast paying casinos won’t let you down when it comes to instant cash outs.
Why aren't payments instant?
You might be thinking – why does the casino need almost 2 days to process my payment? What’s happening behind the scenes?
Well, technically, the casino doesn’t need 2 days to process the payment itself. It’s just a matter of staffing. Basically, if the casino has enough people working round the clock in the payments section, then it should be as easy as 123 to approve a withdrawal. In fact, with enough team members, almost every online casino could be a same day payout casino.
All the employee has to do is check your account, make sure everything is legit and hit a button. This will then approve your withdrawal. From there, it depends on how long it takes for the money to transfer to your account and your financial institution to approve it from its side.
Our top fast paying casinos will make your withdrawal happen instantly. You won’t even need to wait a single day until the casino has fast-tracked your payment. And if you’re a VIP Club member, then expect the process to be even faster than the norm.
Why aren't payments free?
Largely, this is all down to the payment method you’re using and the location you’re at rather than the online casino itself.
For example, ecoPayz users will find that ecoPayz itself comes with certain transaction fees. The same goes for certain other banking types, like credit cards.
There are of course online casinos that add their own transaction fee to the process. Once again this is likely due to the extra cost incurred by the casino to use a certain payment method. It’s not because the casino enjoys taxing its players for some side cash.
As always, it’s up to you – the player – to do your research and ask around for the best casinos that don’t charge extra.
Does withdrawal method affect payment times?
In short yes, the payment method you choose to withdraw your cash will affect the payment time.
For Canadian players, the best e-Wallet and overall instant cash out method: Instadebit. Instadebit is recognized by major financial institutions, is extremely fast (instant – it’s in the title), and it rarely comes with any transaction fees attached.
In general, the fastest withdrawals are made using e-Wallets. The trouble with this is that e-Wallets tend to have specific availabilities. As we already mentioned, Neteller doesn’t extend its services to Canada. Skrill also has its issues, although Skrill 1-Tap is becoming a widely used payment method.
- e-Wallets: Electronic wallets include payment methods like PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, and Instadebit. E-wallets are entirely based online, and they allow you to store your money online and transfer it as you please. They’re quick and easy.
- Credit Cards: The most popular credit cards are by far Visa, Mastercard, and Maestro. These operate on the basis of a pin number, and a separate account from your main bank account. They don’t store your money like e-Wallets. Although they’re easy to use, they might come with certain transaction fees.
- Bank Methods: By bank methods, we mean using bank wire or a check to make your deposits and withdrawals. Out of the three types, this is by far the slowest and least convenient. But, hey, some people prefer it old-school. No problem with that.
Fastest Withdrawal Times for Popular Payment Methods
|Casino||Withdrawal Method||Withdrawal Time|