Quickspin is a Swedish game studio founded in 2011 that develops high-quality video slots for the free to play, social and online gambling market. With headquarters in Stockholm, the developer consists of a team of sixty-six passionate slot enthusiasts who continually pushes boundaries through innovative game design as seen throughout their game portfolio. Under the lead of CEO and co-founder Daniel Lindberg, the software provider strives to always deliver the best possible gaming experience to each and every player. Its team is 100% dedicated towards delivering exceptional gaming creation ensuring its games contain exciting features, graphics, and animation geared towards interactive style gameplay.
Play Quickspin games at these online casinos!
- Top Gaming Providers for CA Players
- Holy Calzone Wheel of Fortune
- Exchange Cal's Cash for Free Spins
- Accepts Instadebit & ecoPayz Payments
- 100 Zero Wager Free Spins
- Jack's Pack VIP Club
- Big Cash Bonus & Extra C$10 Free Cash
- Massive 1500 Casino Games Collection
- Excellent Customer Support Reputation
- Accepts ecoPayz
- Sportsbook Betting
- 24/7 Live Support
Quickspin’s aim is to develop high-quality slot games that push the boundaries of the genre. Even though it is a relatively new company, it’s the fresh, crisp, unique ideas and playing passion that has made them a popular choice for online players. The team, made up of industry veterans from both suppliers and operators, soon caused a market-changing shift in terms innovation and quality.
Quickspin distributes AAA video slots focused upon object, style, design, elegance, artwork, audio effects and special features that exceeds that of their opposition, and for their hard work and passion the developer have been awarded the Social Gaming Supplier Of The Year and Mobile Gaming Software Supplier of the Year in 2014 and in 2015, its awards included Innovation in RGN. When combined with positive feedback from players, it cemented Quickspin’s name as one of the most reputable software developers in the online gambling industry.
In May 2016 Playtech struck a deal to acquire Quickspin for an agreed amount of €50 million and the founders of the Stockholm-based developer including CCO Mats Westerland, CPO Joachim Timmermans, and CEO Daniel Lindberg agreed to remain in their positions for a minimum of three years. Playtech’s position in the Nordic market strengthened considerably and added over 20 titles to its portfolio distributed to more than 40 B2B clients.
Quickspin has a smaller gaming portfolio, and while its focus is on quality, each of the titles is classified as masterpieces. The Quickspin boutique caters for players who love rich animation, sophisticated visual themes, infectious audio effects, colorful graphics, and tons of gameplay that feature action in video slots.
Quickspin slots feature an assorted range of interesting and thought-provoking themes, some are designed based on stories from our childhoods such as Big Bad Wolf, Beowulf and Goldilocks and Wild Bears. Others focus on legends as well as well-known novels that are such as The Three Musketeers and Treasure Island plus their famous and unique, themed games such as Seven Highs 7, The Epic Journey and Second Strike some of the most played games enjoyed online.
The main focus, and in fact only focus at Quickspin is the creation of slots. While most software companies in their genre tend to create a variety of games, Quickspin does not and uses its energy towards creating well designed and thoughtful slots that are unique and easily identifiable by name and design. A few of those easily identified and part of the Quickspin library includes Crystal Queen, Treasure Island, Firestorm, The Three Musketeers, Genies Touch, Sugar Trail, Hidden Valley, Sinbad, Illuminous, Second Strike, Royal Frog, and Razortooth.
More Quickspin Games
Sevens High video slot showcases Quickspin’s talent to produce a fruit machine with an appearance that is traditional and retro atmosphere with modern slot game features. Seven Highs video slot is one of Quickspin’s most popular online video slots and especially serves punters who adorn the classic pub simplicity of fruity machines above the contemporary video slots featuring that tend to offer complex features. Sevens High video slot offers incredible gameplay via animation, a tranquil soundtrack and an appearance that is reminiscent of a fruit machine, complemented by symbols such as bells, stars, cherries, and lemons whereas the game’s main bonus features consists of re-spins, wilds, and large payouts.
- Big Bad Wolf is another video slot showing off Quickspin’s creativity in bringing back to life the classic tale linking three little pigs and a hard-hearted wolf. Its graphics retell the fairy tale in reel adult flair with greatly stylized characters and well-coordinated sound. The feature aptly names Blowing Down The House is the highlight of visual play while other striking game features include the moon symbols, multipliers, wilds, and free spins activated once three wolves appear at the same time.
- Spinions Beach Party is one of Quickspin’s latest releases, it was motivated by the Minions and manages to deliver a colorful masterpiece that keeps the game light-hearted while stacks winning ways are boosted by free spins, scatters, wilds, and sticky wilds during which the infectious background keeps players in a brilliant mood. The graphics, sound, and animation are excellent, and it’s likely one of the better examples of Quickspin’s dedication to quality and detail.
- The Wild Chase is a video slot created for players who are entertained by eighties films, fast cars, and beautiful women. Featuring 25 paylines the game is all about quick wins and impressively high payouts while bonus rounds such as the re-spins are triggered by successful combinations, scatters triggers the free spins round and wins are increased by the guaranteed multiplier that acts as a wild during the main and free spins rounds.
Quickspin Software Platforms
Quickspin’s portfolio towards mobile is hardly massive but is growing with each new release. As all games produced are available via its instant play software, they also are offered via the mobile platform as well. This makes access to its library easy and fluent, and the manner to which people wish to access it problematic free.
Quickspin recently made a name for its self itself the area of social gaming when it signed a license agreement with Plumbee social gaming for delivery of its entire social gaming portfolio. The licensing agreement enables Quickspin to tap into a fast-growing market and deliver free-to-play games to the mass market, its state-of-the-art slot titles like Rapunzel’s Tower and Goldilocks and the Wild Bears are available on Facebook through Plumbee’s Mirrorball Slots app.
In recognition of Quickspin’s innovative titles, the firm won Game of the Year for its Big Bad Wolf slot at the 2013 EGR Operator Awards. It’s a slot that can be played for money at various online casinos or for free as part of Facebook’s suite of social games. In the same year, the company won Software Rising Star of the Year, also at the EGR B2B Awards.
What to Expect With Quickspin Casinos
Quickspin is one of the more exhilarating relatively new software companies in the online gaming business. Even though as a developer they only offer a smaller repertoire of games, the slot machines currently part of its gaming library are certainly worth playing. They focus on delivering feature-rich entertainment as well as on-point aesthetics. Most Quickspin created slots have an undeniable superiority about them due to the trendy titles from the world of literature, bringing to life long-standing stories. Going forward, with its recent sale to Playtech, it is safe to suggest that expectations are high for Quickspin and with its focus being slots, future releases will continue to set the mark for others to follow.