Once triggered, the player must choose from a selection of emeralds displayed on the screen. There are three options that can result from these emeralds:
- a monetary amount (again, straight-up cash reward)
- trip to a character-related land
- trip straight to the Emerald City gates!
Corresponding to the story’s different character types, there are four different lands the player can travel to: the Scarecrow Corn Field, the Tin Man Apple Orchard, the Cowardly Lion Dark Forest, and the Wicked Witch Castle.
In each land, the player must once again take a pick from a selection of, this time round, Gold Charms. From these Gold Charms, either the respective character of the land is revealed or the player is sent back to the Yellow Brick Road to choose from the emeralds again. This time, the pick can only result in a monetary reward + x2 total bet multiplier.
Basically, if you get a trip to the Emerald City gates – you’ll again need to select a Gold Charm from here. Players can get either a final reward, or get Glinda the Good Witch. If Glinda the Good Witch is revealed to the player, she will randomly award 1 of the 4 characters and the player is sent to see the Wizard of Oz himself.
If you get a character reveal from the character-lands, you’ll be directed to the Emerald City and the gates will open automatically.
Once in front of Oz with one of the characters, the player will get a randomly selected award for each character. Here are the monetary awards according to character:
- Dorothy monetary awards at the Wizard: 300, 450, 750 or 1500 times the line bet.
- Scarecrow monetary awards at the Wizard: 150, 250, 500 or 1000 times the line bet.
- Tin Man monetary awards at the Wizard: 100, 200, 450 or 750 times the line bet.
- Lion monetary awards at the Wizard: 100, 150, 250 or 500 times the line bet.